Hair loss is on the rise and we wanted to share the key reasons why this is happening and if you are personally struggling with hair loss, what you can do to help.
Did you know that our hair is not seen as important by the body? This means that when nutrients are being delivered from our diets around the body, the hair is the last place to receive any nutrients.
You may be wondering why this has any relevance to hair loss and thinning hair so lets break this down even more...
- Our hair needs nutrients to thrive
- Nutrients come solely from our diets
- Our food quality is constantly declining due to modern farming techniques and the rise of fast food and no longer give our bodies and hair what is needed to thrive
It's no wonder that hair loss is becoming more and more common and with our hyper modern and stressed out lifestyles this only adds to the problem.
How does a modern lifestyle trigger hair loss? With a sharp rise in poor quality sleep, increased cortisol levels and more commonly hormonal imbalances, all 3 of these things disrupt the hair growth cycle and can cause excess hair shedding and thinning.
Protect what you have and keep your hair follicles active by checking out our healthy hair list below.
Things you can do to help:
- Get into a good sleep routine
- Practice wellness - meditate, yoga, breathing exercises to reduce cortisol levels naturally
- Cut out caffeine (including green tea)
- Shop for organic, seasonal fruits and vegetables
- Use a high quality hair supplement to support the hair growth cycle with the correct vitamins and minerals on a daily basis
Find out more about how GLOWWA can help you achieve optimum hair health with our multi-award winning hair supplements: